According to the Bureau of Food Safety, calculated separately from 25/9 to 25/11 days, there were 13 cases of food poisoning, causing 813 people infected and hospitalized, no deaths.
If calculated from beginning of the year, the country recorded 150 cases of food poisoning, causing 4,077 people infected, 21 deaths.
Particularly poisoning from canteens have 33 cases, as 2,302 people affected, 2,268 people go to hospital. 70% of cases of poisoning by establishments providing food ration available supply of workers does not guarantee food safety. The main reason due to contaminated food after the transport process should be preserved food. Remaining 30% due to poisoning stove premises.
Of the 13 cases of poisoning from late September to the present, there are 7 cases of poisoning caused by microorganisms (food storage conditions are not guaranteed …), 3 cases due to natural toxins (like eating toad, toxic mushrooms … ) and 3 for unknown reasons.
To manage the quality of meals in the industrial park, Mr. Feng said: Error cause food poisoning by catering units, due to the lack of strict control of the unit responsible for food safety in local. Aware of this problem Ltd. Meizhou Galaxy Cuisine always interested in management issues stitched food safety when preparing meals for workers.
In addition to rigorous in the selection of materials, Meizhou Galaxy are interested in adopting the best hygiene standards when handling food.
With the commitment and experience to provide its catering industry, Ltd. Meizhou Galaxy always reliable place for your company send our belief meal quality care for employees.